Employment-Based Green Cards
If you have a permanent employment opportunity in the U.S., or you are an employer that wants to sponsor someone for permanent residency/green card, the McEntee Law Group can assist you.
There are four categories for granting permanent residence to foreign nationals based upon employment:
EB-1 Priority workers
- Foreign nationals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics
- Foreign national that are outstanding professors or researchers
- Foreign nationals that are managers and executives subject to international transfer to the United States
EB-2 Professionals with advanced degrees or persons with exceptional ability
- Foreign nationals of exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business
- Foreign nationals that are advanced degree professionals
- Qualified alien physicians who will practice medicine in an area of the U.S. which is underserved. Read more about this particular program.
EB-3 Skilled or professional workers
- Foreign national professionals with bachelor's degrees (not qualifying for a higher preference category)
- Foreign national skilled workers (minimum two years training and experience)
- Foreign national unskilled workers
EB-4 Special Immigrants
- Foreign national religious workers
- Employees and former employees of the U.S. Government abroad
The employment-based green card process is a complex multi-step procedure that requires the assistance of an experienced attorney. The attorneys at McEntee Law have assisted hundreds of foreign national employees obtain green cards through this route. Please contact us if you require representation in the employment-based green card process.