Irish 12 Month J-1 (Intern Work and Travel Program)

Nearing the end of your stay on a J-1 intern/Trainee visa or the J-1 Irish Work and Travel visa?


Please contact us to arrange a consultation to go over what options, if any, you may have for remaining in the States beyond that period.

Other J-1 Applicants

We also assist our clients obtain J-1 approval in the regular Intern and Trainee Category.  We would be happy to discuss the J-1 Option with you.

Student Visas

There are a few options available to individuals wishing to study in the U.S.


Generally, for academic students, including those in language courses, the F visa will be the most appropriate option. Conversely, for individuals wishing to pursue a vocational course (e.g. flight or trade school), the M visa will be the best option.


Please contact us if you are interested in coming to the U.S. as a student.