Managing Attorney Profile - Fiona McEntee
Ms. Fiona McEntee is the Founding & Managing Attorney of McEntee Law Group.
Fiona is recognized as a leading immigration attorney and she has been practicing immigration law exclusively for almost 10 years.
Fiona has provided immigration-specific commentary live on MSNBC, on CBS, Fox Chicago, RTE Radio, BBC Radio, Nationwide News Network in Kingston Jamaica and many more.
Additionally, Fiona has been quoted in major media throughout the United States and globally including the Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Politico, Chicago Sun-Times, Huck Magazine, the Irish American News, the Irish Times, the Irish Independent, the Irish Echo, the Irish Daily Star.
Fiona has also been nationally recognized for her expertise in immigration law including being selected to the 2017 IL Super Lawyers List, Rising Star; the Irish Legal Top 100 and Irish Echo's 40 Under 40. Additionally, Fiona has been a Guest Lecturer on immigration to the Sports and Entertainment Law Class of Loyola Law School.
Fiona originally hails from Dublin, Ireland, and as an immigrant to the U.S. herself, she is in a unique position to provide sensitive, compassionate and comprehensive advice to all her clients.
- Selected to the 2017 IL Super Lawyers List, Rising Star, Immigration
- Irish Voice, Irish Legal 100 in 2015
- Irish Echo, 40 Under 40 in 2015
- CALI Award, Chicago Legal Clinic, Immigration
- Chicago-Kent, College of Law: Juris Doctor 2007
- University College Dublin: Honours Bachelor of Civil Law (International) 2005
- DePaul College of Law: Exchange Program 2002 - 2003
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Womens Bar Association of IL
- Member, IL State Bar Association
- Member, DRI Bar Association
Prior to establishing the McEntee Law Group in late 2009, Fiona spent several years working for a Chicago-based law full-service immigration firm.
There, she advised companies of all sizes from small-and medium-sized to large multinational Fortune 500 companies.
Fiona also advised and represented professional sports teams in Chicago on the most suitable visa options for its foreign-born players.
Attorney/Solicitor Profile - Raymond McEntee
Raymond McEntee is an Attorney and Lead Solicitor at McEntee Law Group. Ray He is both a qualified U.S. attorney and is also qualified as a solicitor in Ireland, England and Wales.
Ray has been working with Fiona (his sister) and the McEntee Law Group since 2015.
EDUCATION & BAR ADMISSIONS:
- California Bar: 2015
- Law Society of Ireland's Professional Practice Courses 1 & 2
- Honors Higher Diploma in Legal Studies.
- University College Dublin: Honors Bachelor of Arts, Politics & Economics
Ray's work experience includes immigration, commercial litigation, conveyancing and banking law.
Prior to joining the McEntee Law Group, Ray completed his Solicitor training contract with a well respected, medium sized firm in Dublin city. He gained extensive experience in comercial litigation, conveyancing and banking law. Ray advised some of the major banks in Ireland on banking law issues, assisted on large commercial transactions and smaller commercial and residential transactions. Raymond also assisted on cases in the Circuit Court, High Court and Supreme Court in relation to family Law, commercial litigation, personal injury and employment law issues.