About Natalia Blauvelt:
Natalia Blauvelt is an Associate Attorney at McEntee Law Group.
Natalia started practicing law by representing medium-size companies in tax and legal issues. She then continued advising international clients who were establishing and expanding business operations outside of their home countries.
She has been living in Chicago since 2011, when she moved here to pursue a Master of Laws at Chicago-Kent College of Law. In 2018, Natalia received her J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law. Following graduation, she began practicing immigration law in a law firm located in downtown Chicago, where she gained experience working with family-based immigration, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals applications, removal defense (for both detained and non-detained clients), provisional waivers, and J-1 waivers. She has experience representing clients before USCIS, EOIR, and ICE.
When not engaged in her practice, Natalia enjoys traveling, drawing, and spending time with her husband and two children. Natalia is fluent in Russian.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- AILA Chicago Media Committee
- AILA Citizenship Committee
- Chicago Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Chicago-Kent College of Law, IIT
- Dean’s List, CALI award for Family and Employment Immigration Class Cali Awards
- LLM in International and Comparative Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law, IIT
Speaking Engagements/ Media Commentator & Contributor:
- Guest Lecturer, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, LLM (March 2023)
- Presenter, Illinois Paralegal Association (2023)
- Associated Press
- Daily Mail
Advocacy & Pro Bono
- Volunteer Attorney with Chicago Legal Clinic, Inc., Cook County Court Chancery Division (2016)
- Successful representation of foreign nationals in relation to Afghan humanitarian parole applications through McEntee Law Group (AILA Pro Bono Champion, 2022) (2021-2023)